Thursday, October 17, 2013

Marco hates zombies

I have a bird that loves to watch tv. He hangs out on the back of the couch every night and watches whatever happens to be on.

Which for the past week has been The Walking Dead. Season 3 just landed on Netflix and we've been catching up with Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Herschel, and the rest of our favorite zombie killers.

Marco gets visibly agitated whenever the suspense builds and zombies attack. He runs all around on the back of the sofa, and even ducks behind our heads when the scenes get too intense. We finally put him back in his cage last night while finishing up the last two episodes of the season.

Marco, the zombie hating parrot:





2 comments:

  1. Oh, he looks like my kind of bird. I love him already, and I don't even know him. Give him a peck from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a great bird, and a real sweetheart most of the time! He does love mischief, though, so you have to watch him like a hawk or he'll be in to something in the blink of an eye. I'll definitely give him a smooch for you!

      Delete