Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another sleepless night...

I have really been "burning moonlight" this week. For some reason I haven't been sleeping, which is most unusual for me. Normally I'm out like a light and I sleep hard for 7-8 hours and wake up feeling fine (despite the name of this blog I'm actually a morning person). Not this week, though. I toss and turn, get up, get something to drink, then back to bed to toss and turn some more. When I do doze off I've been sleeping very lightly and waking up easily. I have no idea why this is going on.

I have, however, been doing some moon gazing. The first quarter moon has been bright and beautiful, and the air outside is cool and sweet at night. Then I get up super early and take the Ginger girl for a stroll, which we both enjoy. So it's not all wasted time. But I sure feel rough about halfway through the work day!

Maybe tonight I'll try some chamomile tea and a warm bath before bed. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment